Latest DROID firmware: green-5
Firmware versions consist of a color and a number. When your DROID starts the upper eight LEDs will show your firmware version by lighting one or more LEDs in that color. E.g. if 1 + 3 light in green, the version is green-13.
Here is how to install a new firmware on your DROID master:
- download the latest firmware file
- copy that onto your DROID's micro SD card
- rename it to droid.fw (this is important)!
- insert the card into your DROID master and press the button
Note: Please join our Discord server and go to #droid-firmwares for newer firmwares, beta versions and discussions about DROID firmwares.
- Here is a ZIP-file with all patches examples from the DROID video series: DROID videos patch examples. If you want to try out one of the example you have to copy it to your DROID's micro SD card and rename the file to droid.ini.