Do you want to start with DROID but don't know which expanders to buy? Then this kit is perfect for you. The selection is based on the experience and suggestions of many users and comes at a good price. In one nice big box you get:
- 1 DROID master
- 1 G8 expander with 8 additional gate/trigger inputs/outputs
- 2 P2B8 controllers with 2 pots and 8 buttons each
- 2 P10 controllers with 2 big and 8 small pots each
- One additional controller cable, length 40 cm
- One additional controller cable, length 80 cm
- Two packages with nice coloured 8mm stickers, which are perfect for labelling the buttons and large pots (important in live situations!)
- One felt tip pen size F, ideal for labelling
- 3 blind plates with 1 HP
- 16 nice red screws
- A bunch of different stickers
This set is called "Live Kit", because it is especially useful for creating small modular setup for live performances. Using the DROID for all sorts of utility tasks such as sequencing, quantising, melody generation, LFOs, envelopes, switching and much more saves valuable space. Also with the four expanders you get hand-ons control over all musical parameters that you need while performing.
Of course you can also use these modules in a studio setup.